I Don T Know Why But I Love You
I dont know why I love you your face is a hammer in my head I remember every word you said I just dont know why I love you I dont know why I care I. Each night I cry alone and tell myself That I will fall in love with someone else.
Even I Don T Know Why I Love You And How I Love You I Just Felt In Love With You Be Yourself Quotes Crush Quotes Boyfriend Quotes
I Dont Know Why sometimes listed as Dont Know Why I Love You is a 1968 song by American singer-songwriter Stevie Wonder from the album For Once in My Life 1968.

I don t know why but i love you. I cant sleep nights because I feel so restless I dont know what to do I feel so helpless And since youve been away I cry both night and day I dont know why I love you but I do. Watch the video for I Dont Know Why I Like You but I Do from The Wombatss Beautiful People Will Ruin Your Life for free and see the. I dont know why I love you but I do My days have been so lonely My nights have been so blue I dont know how I manage but I do Each night I sit alone and tell myself That I will fall in love with someone else I guess Im wastin time but Ive got to clear my mind I dont know why I love you but I do Grazie ad Alessandro per questo testo Writers.
It also serves as the B-side for the 1969 hit My Cherie Amour. This is Not Owned by this Channel and is Intended for Enterta. STEVIE WONDER DON POWELL HUNTER PAUL.
BEST SOUND AT 720p. I dont know why I love you but I do I dont know why I cry so but I do I only know Im lonely and that I want you only I dont know why I love you. Dont Know Why I Love You Paul Riser-Don Hunter-Lula Hardaway-Stevie Wonder publ.
I Dont Know Why I Love You But I Do But I Do by Tab Hunter from the 1961 Dot mono Lp titled Young Love. I dont know why I love you but I do I cant sleep nights because I feel so restless I dont know what to do I feel so helpless And since youve been away I cry both night and day I dont know. 39 on the US Billboard Hot 100.
I dont know why I love you but I love you yeah yeah yeah yeah. You throw my heart down in the dirt You made me cry on this cold black earth Baby I never knew how much love could hurt Until I loved you. I dont know why I love you I dont know why why I love you.
About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators. For Once In My Life 1968Recorded Hitsville-GW completed 1. I dont know why I love you but I do I dont know why I cry so but its true I only know Im lonely and that Ill want you only I dont know why I love you but I do I cant sleep nights because I feel so restless I dont know what to do I feel so helpless And Since youve been away Ive cryed both night and day I dont know why I love you but I do.
However about ten weeks later Argo announced that due to confusion arising from the song being mistaken for the 1931 song called I Dont Know Why I Just Do they changed the name of this song to But I Do. The single peaked at No. I dont know why I cry so but I do I only know Im lonely and that I want you only I dont know why I love you but I do I cant sleep nights because I feel so restless I dont know what to do I feel so helpless And since youve been away I cry both night and day I dont know why I love you but I do My days have been so lonely My nights.
Robert Guidry and Paul GaytonI dont know why I love you but I doI dont know why I cry so but I doI only know Im lonely and that I want you onlyI dont k. Cant stop I cant stop crying cant you see Here Im pleadin on my knees Im on my knees Wont. I Dont Know Why sometimes listed as Dont Know Why I Love You is a 1968 song by American singer-songwriter Stevie Wonder from the album For Once in My Life 1968.
I Dont Know Why I Love You Lyrics. I dont know why I love you but I do I dont know why I cry so but I do I only know Im lonely and that I want you only I dont know why I love you but I do. G E7 Am I dont know why I love you but I do D7 G I dont know why I cry so but I do E7 I only know Im lonely C A7 And that I want you only G D7 Am D7 G I dont know why I love you.
I Dont Know Why I Love But I Do Lyrics. On its initial release in December 1960 the US. Baby baby baby baby baby.
I dont know why I love you like I do I dont know why I just do Bridge You never seem to want my romancin And the only time you hold me Is when were dancin Chorus I dont know why I love. I Dont Know Why I Love You But I DoYear. Release on the Argo record label was titled I Dont Know Why.
Clarence Frogman Henry Song.
I Try To Talk To You But I Don T Know What To Say I Am Afraid You Don T Want Me To Say Anything So I Don T But Talking To You
Fell In Love With You Love Quote Sweet Love Quotes Love Yourself Quotes Life Quotes To Live By
Sign In Inspirerende Citaten Levenswijsheid Citaten Motiverende Citaten
I Don T Say It Often Enough But I Want You To Know That I Love You Lovequotes Good Morning Quotes For Him Morning Love Quotes Good Morning Love
Pin By Jarred Cupps On Quotes 3 Be Yourself Quotes Love Quotes Image Quotes
I Don T Know What S Going To Happen In The Future All I Know Is That I Love You And That I W Forever Love Quotes Love You Forever Quotes Love Yourself
Hplyrikz Clear Your Mind Here Hp Lyrikz Inspiring Quotes Be Yourself Quotes Missing Someone Quotes Missing Quotes
Engagement Vow Love Yourself Quotes Sister Quotes Romantic Love Quotes
I Try To Talk To You But I Don T Know What To Say I Am Afraid You Don T Want Me To Say Anything So I Talk To Me Quotes Needing You
Love Quotes 55 Love Yourself Quotes Love Quotes Crush Quotes
Pin By Love Life On Love Quotes Love Quotes Love Words Quotes
I Am Very Possessive And Jealous Love Quotes And Sayings Partner Quotes Love Quotes Jealous
Http Myquoteshome Com Wp Content Uploads 2012 12 Tumblr M0n61wqxju1r3gb3ko1 500 Jpg I Do Love You Love You Song Quotes
I Don T Know If I Like You Or Love You Want You Or Unknown Picture Quotes Quoteswave Want You Quotes Inspirational Quotes I Want You Quotes
I Ll Still Love You Even If You Don T Want Me Anymore Love Quotes For Her I Still Love You Quotes Love Quotes
Love Quotes Plus Falling In Love Quotes Famous Love Quotes Love Quotes
Pin By Bebeautysmart Dina On Love Ignore Text Words Romantic Quotes
I Love You I Have For A While Now You Pull Me In And Then Push Me Away Your Feelings Run Hot And Cold Love Me Quotes Push Me Away Quotes
Therelationshipquote Info Words True Quotes Quotes
Komentar
Posting Komentar